Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Global, regional, and national burden of neck pain in the general population, 1990-2017: systematic analysis of the Global Burden of Disease Study.BMJ. 2017; 2020: m791
- Degenerative cervical spondylosis.New Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 159-168
- Clinical evaluation versus magnetic resonance imaging findings in patients with radicular arm pain—a pragmatic study.Health Sci Rep. 2022; 5: 1-10
- Diagnosis and treatment of cervical spondylotic radiculopathy using selective nerve root block (SNRB): where are we now?.Pain Ther. 2022; 11: 341-357
- Management of cervical spondylotic radiculopathy: a systematic review.Glob Spine J. 2022; (219256822210752)
- Physiotherapeutic methods in the treatment of cervical discopathy and degenerative cervical myelopathy: a prospective study.Life. 2022; 12: 513
- Effect of manual therapy with exercise in patients with chronic cervical radiculopathy: a randomized clinical trial.Trials. 2021; 22: 1-12
- Evaluation of visual and auditory reaction time, pain, and hand grip strength performance before and after conventional physiotherapy in patients with herniated cervical intervertebral disc with radiculopathy.North Clin Istanb. 2021; 8: 581-587
- Timing of evidence-based nonsurgical interventions as part of multimodal treatment guidelines for the management of cervical radiculopathy: a Delphi study.Phys Ther. 2022; 102: 1-9
- Cost-effectiveness of anterior surgical decompression surgery for cervical degenerative disk disease: a systematic review of economic evaluations.Eur Spine J. 2022; 31: 1206-1218
- Changes in intervertebral distraction: a possible factor for predicting dysphagia after anterior cervical spinal surgery.J Clin Neurosci. 2022; 100: 82-88
- Surgical treatment of single level cervical radiculopathy: a comparison of anterior cervical decompression and fusion (ACDF) versus cervical disk arthroplasty (CDA) versus posterior cervical foraminotomy (PCF).Clin Spine Surg. 2022; 35: 149-154
- How do patients with predominant neck pain improve after anterior cervical discectomy and fusion for cervical radiculopathy?.Int J Spine Surg. 2022; 16: 240-246
- Outcomes of cervical disc replacement in patients with neck pain greater than arm pain.Spine J. 2022; 22: 1481-1489
- Factors contributing to neck pain in patients with degenerative cervical myelopathy: a prospective multicenter study.J Orthop Surg. 2022; 30 (102255362210918)
- Degeneration of the sensorimotor tract in degenerative cervical myelopathy and compensatory structural changes in the brain.Front Aging Neurosci. 2022; 14: 784263
- Gait assessment tools for degenerative cervical myelopathy: a systematic review.J Spine Surg. 2022; 8: 149-162
- The surgical outcome of multilevel anterior cervical discectomy and fusion in myelopathic elderly and younger patients.Scientific Rep. 2022; 12: 1-9
- Effectiveness of laminectomy with fusion and laminectomy alone in degenerative cervical myelopathy.Eur Spine J. 2022; 31: 1300-1308
- Anterior vs posterior approach in multilevel cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a nationwide propensity-matched analysis of complications, outcomes, and narcotic use.Int J Spine Surg. 2022; 16: 88-94
- Four-level anterior versus posterior cervical fusions: perioperative outcomes and five-year reoperation rates.North Am Spine Soc J (NASSJ). 2022; 10: 100115
Disclosures/Conflicts of Interest: Dr M. Prablek, Mr R. Gadot, and Dr D.S. Xu have nothing to disclose. Dr A.E. Ropper receives consulting fees from Globus Medical, Stryker, and Mizuho OSI. None of these have a bearing on this article.