Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- 4-1BB costimulation ameliorates T cell exhaustion induced by tonic signaling of chimeric antigen receptors.Nat Med. 2015; 21: 581-590
- Distinct Signaling of Coreceptors Regulates Specific Metabolism Pathways and Impacts Memory Development in CAR T Cells.Immunity. 2016; 44: 380-390
- Axicabtagene Ciloleucel CAR T-Cell Therapy in Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 2531-2544
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells in Refractory B-Cell Lymphomas.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 2545-2554
- Durable Molecular Remissions in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treated With CD19-Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor-Modified T Cells After Failure of Ibrutinib.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 3010-3020
- Chimeric antigen receptor-modified T cells for acute lymphoid leukemia.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1509-1518
- Managing cytokine release syndrome associated with novel T cell-engaging therapies.Cancer J. 2014; 20: 119-122
- The biological basis and clinical symptoms of CAR-T therapy-associated toxicites.Cell Death Dis. 2018; 9: 897
- Clinical and biological correlates of neurotoxicity associated with CAR T-cell ∖tients with B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.Cancer Discov. 2018; 8: 958-971
- Neurological toxicities associated with chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy.Brain. 2019; 142: 1334-1348
Gilbert MJ. Severe neurotoxicity in the phase 2 trial of JCAR015 in adult B-ALL (ROCKET Study): analyses of patient, protocol and product attributes. SITC Annual Meeting, National Harbor, MD: November 8-12, 2017. 102.
- ASTCT Consensus Grading for Cytokine Release Syndrome and Neurologic Toxicity Associated with Immune Effector Cells.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2019; 25: 625-638
- Endothelial activation and blood-brain barrier disruption in neurotoxicity after adoptive immunotherapy with CD19 CAR-T cells.Cancer Discov. 2017; 7: 1404-1419
- Glial injury in neurotoxicity after pediatric CD19-directed chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy.Ann Neurol. 2019; 86: 42-54
- Lymphoma remissions caused by anti-cd19 chimeric antigen receptor T cells are associated with high serum interleukin-15 levels.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 1803-1813
- Long-term follow-up of CD19 CAR therapy in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 449-459
- CAR T-cell associated neurotoxicity: mechanisms, clinicopathologic correlates, and future directions.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2019; 111: 646-654
- Axicabtagene ciloleucel chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy in lymphoma with secondary central nervous system involvement.Mayo Clin Proc. 2019; 94: 2361-2364
- Tisagenlecleucel CAR T-cell therapy in secondary CNS lymphoma.Blood. 2019; 134: 860-866
- Neuropathology of a case with fatal CAR T-cell-associated cerebral edema.J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2018; 77: 877-882
- T cells with chimeric antigen receptors have potent antitumor effects and can establish memory in patients with advanced leukemia.Sci Transl Med. 2011; 3: 95ra73
- Chimeric antigen receptor T cells for sustained remissions in leukemia.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 1507-1517
- Efficacy and toxicity management of 19-28z CAR T cell therapy in B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Sci Transl Med. 2014; 6: 224ra25
- Monocyte-derived IL-1 and IL-6 are differentially required for cytokine-release syndrome and neurotoxicity due to CAR T cells.Nat Med. 2018; 24: 739-748
- CAR T cell-induced cytokine release syndrome is mediated by macrophages and abated by IL-1 blockade.Nat Med. 2018; 24: 731-738
- Chimeric antigen receptor T cell-mediated neurotoxicity in nonhuman primates.Cancer Discov. 2018; 8: 750-763
- Current concepts in the diagnosis and management of cytokine release syndrome.Blood. 2014; 124: 188-195
- Chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy - assessment and management of toxicities.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2018; 15: 47-62